Contact me

makaylathomas1970@gmail.com

Mailing details provided upon request.

Follow by Email

Monday, February 11, 2013

Book Review: Spirit

Title: Spirit
Author: Andrew Feder
Format Reviewed: ebook
Blurb:  
Randall Lender was a Wanted Man. He was wanted by the Clergy of the Major Organized Religions, the Governments and the New World Order, but that was the least of his problems. After going out of body (astral projection) Randall Lender suddenly found himself in such a paradox where the surrealism meets dilemma. Within this phenomenon of Looking Through the Hour Glass he unfortunately after leaving his physical body ended up into another's. This was his paradox. This was his dilemma. This was his surrealism. And regrettably for Lender this was the real quantum problem. Randall Lender found himself on an unexpected journey with its twists and turns until he realizes that he must die to live for his return to his former body. And now the elixir of questions remains: What? How? And Why? Then you'll ask why me? Why him? And What If?


My Review: 
Let me begin with a warning, the book has language that may be offensive to some readers. Since pretty much nothing offends me, of course, it's no big deal, but I thought I should mention it.

I don't do a whole lot of this form of paranormal {yes, I believe there are various types of paranormal}. This is one book that you should not judge by it's cover. I thought I was in for a read about some out of body experience. It is, but it isn't. Randall Lender speaks out against various controversial issues. He also experiments with astral projection. He manages to place himself into another body. One that is soon to be executed. You'll see that, withing this book, Andrew Feder shows you that Lender doesn't really find himself or his way until he looses his wealth.

The writing style, to me, was somewhat comic book type at the beginning and the beginning moved pretty slow for me. But after awhile you get involved in the almost light vs dark struggle in the book.

What I will say about this book is that the ending is not what you would expect and to me, that's great. I love not knowing what the outcome will be. Because I do read so much and in such a variety of writing styles, I'm rarely stumped. So, what really does make us who we are {and I'm not giving any more of the book away}.


Rating: 3/5


Details/Disclaimer: Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review/blog post. I love hearing from you.