Contact me

makaylathomas1970@gmail.com

Mailing details provided upon request.

Follow by Email

Monday, April 1, 2013

Book Review: Mayne Attraction: In the Spotlight ( #AtoZChallenge )

Summary from GoodReads: Ellery Mayne makes an unnerving discovery that she s being shadowed by a security team. When the mystery behind the secret surveillance unravels, she faces decisions that involve the hopes of two unlikely love interests: a handsome but conflicted security agent who doesn t realize she knows about him, and a boy who broke her heart, now returned to explain his actions and his feelings for her


My Review: This book as a very unique quality with the choices of some of the words. What's best? A surprise ending. Just when you think you know what's going to happen next, it's not what happens. This was a page turner for me. The ending was brilliant and you have no idea how much I'd love to share it with you. 

The focus on growing up and loving what you have is a wonderful aspect wonderfully shown in this book. 


RATING: 4/5

Pages: 486
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review/blog post. I love hearing from you.