Contact me

makaylathomas1970@gmail.com

Mailing details provided upon request.

Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Book Review: The Truth ( #AtoZChallenge )

Summary from GoodReads: Nothing listed


My Review: This book, like Secrets, is written in diary form. It's a very quick read and I recommend it for both girls and adults. I think it gives us a little read about what might be going on in their heads. 

It's happy and sad and bouts of confusing for her as she goes through the motions of being a child. Not being a kid, but not a teenager....liking boys and having parents who aren't perfect.

A great quick read recommended for tweenies and moms.


RATING: 4/5

Pages: 91
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review/blog post. I love hearing from you.