Contact me

makaylathomas1970@gmail.com

Mailing details provided upon request.

Follow by Email

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Book Review: The Werewolf Upstairs


Summary from GoodReads: Petty crime never looked so good...
Alpha werewolf Konrad Wolfensen sees it as his duty to protect the citizens of Boston, even if it means breaking into their businesses just to prove their security systems don't work. But when his unsolicited services land him in trouble with the law, he'll have to turn to his sexy new neighbor for help.
She should know better...
Attorney Roz Wells is bored. She used to have such a knack for attracting the weird and unexpected, but ever since she took a job as a Boston public defender, the quirky quotient in her life has taken a serious hit. Until her sexy werewolf neighbor starts coming around . . .
Praise for Strange Neighbors:
"The good-natured fun never stops. Chase brings on plenty of laughs along with steamy sex scenes as Merry and Jason bewitch each other amid the supernatural mayhem."
-Publishers Weekly
What readers are saying about Ashlyn Chase:
"Entertaining and humorous-a winner!"
"The humor and romance kept me entertained-a definite page turner!"


My Review: This is book #2 and after reading this one, I really wish I'd have read book 1 first. Although book 2 is a stand alone book. I was never lost or left wondering. This book was just *that* good.

Generally, I'm not a werewolf fan {team Vamp..lol}. But Ashlyn Chase had me wanting to wrap up Konrad and not care that he grew fur and a tail. 

When Roz decides to move into a friends apartment after her friend got married, she had no idea what she was moving into. Werewolves, witches, vampire....

She quickly finds a mutual attraction with Konrad, the ones the apartment manager tells her to stay clear of because he's trouble. I think all of us could use trouble in the form of Werewolf hottie Konrad. Great sex parts and an undeniable attraction that has the book steaming in more than a few spots.


On thing I found that I really enjoyed in this book was the way they described Roz. She wasn't your picture perfect size 0 barbie doll. She mentions a little extra on her thighs and not having the perfectly flat stomach. Yet, she still manages to find Konrad, the hottie, and keep his interest.

This book is a must have for any fan of paranormal romance with steam and bite. This was another book I stayed up almost all night reading.


RATING: 4/5

Pages: 344
Softcover

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review/blog post. I love hearing from you.