Contact me

makaylathomas1970@gmail.com

Mailing details provided upon request.

Follow by Email

Monday, November 21, 2016

Blog Re-Open January 1, 2017

I am amazed at how many of you kept in contact with me with well wishes and thoughtfulness while I wasn't even online. I am happy to say that I will be reviewing again - there will be very limited space though and your reviews may be cross-post (which means more exposure for you).
If you are interested in being on my blog, please let me know. Relaunch is January 1, 2017.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

My email inbox has been wiped clean - so please email me at makaylathomas1970@gmail.com and join me on my newer facebook page (lost my old one)
https://www.facebook.com/MakaylasBookReviews/?fref=ts

Mak

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review/blog post. I love hearing from you.